Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Review: beingTrue Finishing Touch Perfecting Pen

 
 
Retail: $35.00
 
I met a truly fabulous representative for the brand beingTRUE  at a past BeautyPress event, and he introduced me to one of their best sellers: The Finishing Touch Perfecting Pen.  He kindly gave me a pen to take home and sample, and I feel totally in the know about why it is so popular. 
 
This sleek, silver pen with soft bristled tip, is quick and easy to use.  You simply click the button on the bottom and liquid is dispensed into the applicator brush.  It contains absolutely amazing elements like instalift goji to provide lifting and skin firming benefits, kalparine, an extract from the brown algae Alaria Esculenta to nourish and protect skin, and omega-3 and omega-6 oils to reinforce skins hydro-lipidic barrier. It also has anti oxidnants like pomegranate and malakite to fight signs of aging while green and white teas help soothe your skin. 
 
While I've mentioned in the past that I don't typically use concealer, but I liked experimenting with this pen.  I applied it ever so lightly under my eyes, down the center of my nose, and to a few different spots around my face.  I was amazed to see it had created a healthy, radiant effect.  It added a natural looking glow to my look, rather then simply cover the flaws. Its coverage was superb and blended beautifully.  It also served as a fantastic primer, to which I later applied a light layer of bronzer and the effect was really pretty.  This is a great product to have on hand for when you need a quick touch up, and want to perk up your look.  It didn't smudge off and kept whatever makeup I applied over it in pretty good shape throughout the day. 
 
The best part about this brand is that the products are not only effective, but actually provide you with skin benefits.  The targeted skin care line addresses specific and changing skin care needs, while the color cosmetics work in conjunction with the skin care by providing additional treatment benefits.  beingTrue strives to use all natural ingredients and is also cruelty free.  Products range in price from $5.00- $98.00 and are available exclusively through high-end spas and salons like The Spa at Chateau Elan in Atlanta and select Ritz Carlton locations to name a few.  I would definitely reccomend trying them if you get the opportunity. 
 
 
 
Have you tried any beingTrue products?  If not, are you interested? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...