Friday, November 8, 2013

Sale Alert at MissJessie's.com








Well my lovelies, aside from bringing you open and honest product reviews that I sincerely hope make your quest for the ultimate beauty must haves a little easier, I'm also happy to share with you awesome opportunities to save on some of the industry's finest!  If my last review of Miss Jessie's Leave- In Condish got you even a little curious, then here's a great opportunity for you to check it (and other products) out!  






This holiday season Miss Jessie’s is happy to bring us the chance for some huge savings! The Big Holiday Promotion will launch November 10th (through December 31st on MissJessies.com and through December 7th at Target) and will give customers an INCREDIBLE 40% OFF their entire purchase.  This sale just screams at me to "stock up"!  So happy shopping and come back to show us what fabulous items you bought!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...