Thursday, November 28, 2013

Black Friday Sale Alert at Eruan Salon & Spa

Eruan Salon and Spa 


Happy Thanksgiving to all you beautiful people!  I hope everyone is having a beautiful holiday and celebrating this special day with loved ones :)  

There are a few more sale alerts I wanted to share with everyone so you can take full advantage of the biggest sale day of the year!


Eruan Salon and Spa is one of my favorite salons in downtown Manhattan and they're having one of the most amazing deals yet!  

Get 20% off all Styling and Coloring services, and 35% off all regular-priced products on Black Friday and Saturday November 30th!  The staff there are super friendly and very talented-- I sincerely suggest checking them out.  If you're getting curious (and I know you are ;) you can read about my experience.  Treat yourself this season and get pampered by some of the industry's finest!


Located at: 6 West 37th Street @ 5th Ave New York,  NY 10018 



Book your appointment here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...