Saturday, November 2, 2013

Review: LASHEM Brow Tint & Lift with Lash Enhancing Serum





Retail: $20.00

When it comes to my eyebrows I always have the same complaint: They're incredibly light.  I'm always trying new pencils and shadows to give them definition and make them standout, but I usually end up either constantly reapplying or gross smudge marks. And this is all if I'm even lucky enough to find a color that matches.  Since my hair is naturally red and my brows are naturally blond, it's always tricky finding a shade that will satisfy me.  

I had the chance to try LASHEM Colour Strokes Brow Tint and Lift with Lash Enhancing Serum and its become my favorite brow enhancer ever, hands down.  I've never had much luck with pencils and shadows and this has proved the perfect solution.  Its packaged in a metal tube and contains an application wand with soft bristles- kind of like a mascara for your brows.  






I love this because of its application process.  Since the color is already on the bristles, applying the color directly to the hairs while guiding them into place made it is so much easier to put the color exactly where I wanted.  Rather then using a brow brush first, then going back over it with a pencil or shadow to apply the color.  On me it just ends up looking dull or sloppy.  This is the first tool that has actually allowed me to effortlessly achieve the exact brow definition that I wanted.

The serum is super lightweight and contains a conditioning gel that kept my brows in place.  I examined them closely at the end of each day and was impressed to see the hairs still neatly lying in the upward direction I brushed them.  There was no smudging or fading, and I'm happy to say the blond color matched pretty darn well.  It darkened them just enough to make them stand out but still looked incredibly natural- which is the point.  It is waterproof but it came off easily with just a little makeup remover.               






It also helps to nourish and thicken brows.  Coincidentally I had a not so good experience a while back when going for my usual eye brow threading appointment, where the girl took off way too much on the corner of my left brow.  The aesthetician I see now admitted it will take a long time for the hair to grow back.  The Brow Tint & Lift uses algae extract to promote fuller brows, and while it may be slight, I've noticed a small regrowth in the area.  Over the past month, I feel like this has been a great tool to help my sad little brow get back into shape.   

Recap:

Precise precision? Check
No smudging? Check
Good color match? Check
Nourishes brows? Check


Overall I sincerely recommend this to anyone looking for better brow definition and want to intensify their look.  Even if you are currently content with your brow pencils and shadow fill ins, I still suggest trying this.  You won't believe the difference.  I for one am DONE with the pencils etc.  It is available in black, brown and blond and you can shop them here .  

If you do decide to try it, be sure to come back and share your experience because I'd love to hear it!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...