Thursday, July 25, 2013

Review: GLO's Everyday Teeth Whitening Maintenance & Whitening Antioxidant Toothpaste

You're never fully dressed without a smile!  And courtesy of the complimentary GLO samples I received at the Brand Meets Bloggers event here in NYC, my smile has definitely improved.  For a month I have been using GLO's Everyday Teeth Whitening Maintenance and Whitening Antioxidant Toothpaste in Superberry and have seen really nice results. 
 
If you're not familiar with GLO Science , it was founded by renowned dentist and prosthodontist Dr. Jonathan B. Levine and its chief marketing officer, Stacey Levine.   On a quest to revolutionize the oral care and dental aesthetics industry, the pair have combined beauty with function.  With many success stories behind them, Glo products have been also featured on the Dr. Oz show.
 
 
Retail: $15.00
 
 Superberry uses a revolutionary, multifunctional combination of antioxidants, vitamins, and CoQ10 with natural whitening silicates for lasting results and a brighter, healthier smile. It features unique micro-capsules packed inside every application, that continuously releasing active ingredients to promote gum health as you brush.
It contains acai berry, blueberry, and pomegranate for natural flavoring, and fluoride to help prevent tooth decay.  It is also considered safe for sensitive teeth, and results are said to improve with longer, more frequent use. 
 
Its texture feels different then other toothpastes.  It doesn't produce much foam, and almost feels like a watered down version.  But the after feeling is amazing.  The red beads burst in your mouth as you start brushing, and you can feel the instant cooling feeling and freshness start to emanate.  Its taste while brushing is a pleasant mixture of fruit and mint (especially if you like pomegranate-- its presence is evident). It got my teeth feeling really clean and free of any build up, and my entire mouth felt refreshed.  My only comment would be that the red beads actually left red stains on the bristles of my tooth brush.  (Which I'm taking as a sign of their potency!) But overall, I liked this product and would recommend it, especially if you have sensitive teeth (like me) since I felt no pain while using it.



 
 Retail: $25.00

 
 GLO's Everyday Teeth Whitening Maintenance is packed with antioxidants and vitamins and designed to remove stains from coffee, tea, and red wine while whitening and brightening teeth, promoting healthy gums, and freshening breath. Its made for using after meals or while on the go and doesn't require any brushing or rinsing.
I loved using this gel.  My teeth don't have any real stains that allowed me to test it ability to actually remove them, but I can attest to its brightening and unmistakable glossy finish.  This is fabulous to have on hand for using after your morning coffee, or after that coke with lunch.  Its a clear gel texture with a minty scent and matching flavor, that also freshens your breath.  It has a twist bottom that dispenses the gel into a soft, rubber tip, that you gently rub along your teeth.  It is a quick fix for an instantly glossier smile, but continues working to produce long term results. I have very sensitive teeth and often feel pain when using whiteners, but this one caused me no discomfort whatsoever.

For me, using both of these have at the very least, maintained the whiteness I've achieved in the recent months while testing out other whiteners.  I particularly love the Everyday Maintenance gel because its super convenient and gets the job done. Definitely one of my latest gotta have items in my purse this summer!     


Note: both are made without parabens, sulfates petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs, and triclosan.

 
Have you tried any GLO products before?  If so, how were your results?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...