Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Review: EOS Lip Balm and Everyday Hand Lotion



 
Retail: $2.99- $4.00
 
As a lip balm junkie, of course my collection includes several of the EOS Lip Balms .  This isn't my first experience with EOS lip balms and am always excited to try new flavors.  Lately I've been alternating between Lemon Drop and Pomegranate Raspberry (an originally limited edition  flavor brought back by popular demand for this holiday season!).  Both have light scents that carry true to their names and I can even detect subtle, sweet taste if I lick my lips.  A great thing about these balms is that they also contain UVA/UVB SPF 15, making them a must have for these summer months.  They use key ingredients like shea butter, jojoba oil, and vitamin E to soothe, moisturize and keep your lips ultra soft and hydrated. 
This is one of my favorite balms because it stays on long after I apply it, and doesn't leave behind any residue.  I can see how some may find the packaging inconvenient for carrying them in their pocket, but I personally tend to carry items like this in my purse, so in my opinion it's super cute and unique. I also enjoy the fact that they're more sanitary since they allow for direct application to your lips, rather then those that require the use of your finger.  
 
 
EOS Everyday Hand Lotion
 
 
 
 
Retail: $3.99
 
I love hand lotions.  And EOS Everyday Hand Lotion is extra special because it is actually designed to use on other areas besides your hands. I haven't tried it anywhere but my hands, mainly because I've realized recently many women tend to neglect their hands and I've been making a conscious effort to remember them.  There's nothing more unattractive then a youthful looking face with wrinkly old hands. Blech! 
 
Always creative with their packaging,  comes in a pebble shaped squeeze tube, with a cap that snaps open and shut.  
I've come to really depend on this lotion because it works quickly and effectively.  It is 97% natural and made with aloe, oat extract, shea butter, vitamins E & C.  Combined they work to soothe, protect, and rejuvenate damaged skin. My hands have become very dry and rough these past few months, due to various tasks around work and my apartment, but after just a few applications there's been a noticeable difference. The tops of my hands were cracking, and the tips of my fingers were rough to the touch, but now they actually feel hydrated and softer.  I've watched the cracks disappear almost over night, and I love that it absorbs so quickly without leaving behind that greasy feeling.  The texture is so smooth and refreshing that it almost feels like you're running your hands under cool water when you apply it.  
EOS Evolution of Smooth products are dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and highly dependable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.  The price points are affordable and you can find them at Walmart, Walgreens and Rite Aide.
 
 
Have you tried EOS products before? Which is your favorite?  What do you think about the packaging?  

4 comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest
  1. my favorite one is the strawberry sorbet one and I love the packaging it is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree ! (: my favorite is the mediatated mandarin ! I have every flavor ! Can you believe they have a new one . ? Blueberry Acai ??! Yummmm (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree ! My favorite is the meditated mandarin ! it smells so fruity and delicous .. lol. (: I have all the flavors now ! Can you belive that they came out with a new one ! Blueberry Acai ?!!?! Yumm ! Can't wait till it's in stores (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...