Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Summer Must Have: Australian Gold Spray Gel With Instant Bronzer

 
 
 
Retail: $7.99
 
Finally, the warm weather is making an appearance I am SO relieved!  Winter is finally ending (good riddance) and on my yearly quest for the season's best bronzers and sunscreens, I came across the best of both worlds: Australian Gold Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer. 
 
Its exclusive formula contains natural caramel that works to soothe skin, while the bronzer enriches it for a healthy, radiant glow.  It is available in Broad Spectrum SPFs 4, 8, 15 and 30, which is what I like to hear!  I'm fair skinned and used to be one of those nerds you saw at the beach, swimming around in the hat and long t-shirt my mother made me wear. (Sexy I know).
  
So when I had the chance to try Australian Gold, I was intrigued. At first glance you might mistake it for a traditional bronzer, but it's actually a sunscreen that protects against UVA/UVB rays, and bronzes you as a bonus :p
 
Advertised benefits:
 
Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
Exotic oils soften and moisturize skin for beautiful color
Aloe Vera provides natural soothing and skin conditioning
Water Resistant 80 minutes
Australian Gold signature fragrance
Packaged in 8 oz. bottle
 
 
 
 
The scent was soo yummy!  It smelled like a sweet, tropical mix of caramel and coconut that lingered just ever so slightly.  A pump dispenses the spray gel-like formula.  It felt practically weightless on my skin and absorbed amazingly well after I applied and rubbed it in.  It was really easy to blend and made it easy to get even coverage.  Surprisingly, my skin was never greasy or sticky.  My skin after felt smooth after application.  I saw a hint of a golden hue that stayed in place and didn't rub off on my clothes.  I'm wondering if the hue will increase when I start using it in the summer when the sun is much stronger.   In the mean time, I totally plan on taking it along to my alfresco lunches by the Seaport to get a head start on muh JLo glow :D     
 
 
Do you have a favorite sunscreen for the upcoming season? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...