Sunday, March 15, 2015

Review: RITUALS It's A Wrap Ultra-Light Conditioner for Frizzy Hair




It's a Wrap Ultra-light conditioner for frizzy hair
Retail: $19.00

April showers bring May flowers!  And though it's still March, NYC has already seen a fair amount of rain which spells disaster for my naturally frizzy mane.  Enter my hair's newest BFF: RITUALS It's A Warp Organic Rice Milk & Cherry Blossom Ultra-Light Conditioner for Frizzy Hair Conditioner.
 
I fell in love with the Shower Oil from RITUALS Sakura Collection and had high hopes for the conditioner.  It's made with Organic Rice Milk to nourish hair and create shine.  It's described as an "ultra light conditioner for frizzy hair" but also acts as a "mask" if left in long enough.  That being said, I chose to use it as a mask every time I applied it, regardless of whether it was a shampoo day, or a rinse with water day.  I applied it twice a week to my wet hair, and then rinsed it out after about four or five minutes.  


 
The formula was as lightweight as promised, with a lotion- like consistency, and was really easy to rinse out.  I even dared apply this to my scalp because I didn't fear it creating build up.  After I rinsed it out and towel dried my hair, I could quickly tell my hair felt softer and there was noticeably less frizz.  I'm not sure if it is heat activated or not, but it is also supposed to cut down on dry time.  Since I prefer to let my hair air dry, (expect when it's cold out), I'm not sure if it was a coincidence that my hair dried faster, or if it was indeed the wrap working its magic.  Either way, it seemed to work.

The Cherry Blossom scent I've become so addicted to was much less evident here then it was in the Shower Oil.  Which I suppose is ideal for those who don't like strong fragrances.  But personally, I was looking forward to the relaxing scent filling my bathroom! :)   
 
 Ultimately, I love this conditioner and foresee myself using it a lot in the coming rainy months.  It's great for frizz reduction and makes my unruly hair more manageable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...