ZERO & MARIA CORNEJO
Makeup: Romy Soleimani for Beauty.com, using Kevyn Aucoin
Hair: Martin Cullen for Beauty.com, using PHYTO products & T3 tools
Nails: Deborah Lippmann for Beauty.com
Skin: Arcona products for Beauty.com
Designer Inspiration: “I’m interested in finding a modern way to look at things that have already existed.” – Maria Cornejo
GET THE LOOK:
Hair: A double french pleat, creating a DA shape in the back (Teddy Boy reference). Finished with a Fauxhawk strip beginning at the hair line and ending at the crown.
· Blow dry hair using T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i, while spraying PHYTO Phytovolume Actif Volumizing Spray to the roots to prep the hair for styling
· Create a center part, leaving a center strip beginning at the hairline and ending at the crown
· Flat iron hair using the T3 Single Pass, Straightening & Styling Iron
Twist hair on each side into “pleats” while spraying the hair with PHYTO Phytovolume Actif Volumizer Spray
· inish with PHYTO PROFESSIONAL Workable Holding Spray and PHYTO PROFESSIONAL Strong Sculpting Gel to keep hair in place
· Pull the center piece to the back, over the pleats, finishing with PHYTO Phytolaque Soie Hair Spray for shine and hold
· Finish the entire look with PHYTO Phytolisse Finishing Serum to control flyaways and maintain a sleek look.
· Manicure: Deborah Lippmann’s “Fashion” with “Pseudo Silk Kimono” from the Silk Collection (launching in November) across the tip for an imperfect French manicure.
· Pedicure: Two coats of Deborah Lippmann’s “Fashion”, topped with one coat of “La Vie En Rose” (launching Spring 2014), and finished with Flat Top The Matte-Maker Top Coat.