Wednesday, September 25, 2013

For My Curl Girls

 
 
 
 
 
 
This is for all my fellow curly haired beauties out there!  I'm super excited to share with you some news about a brand that I myself have been dying to try.  Founders Miko and Titi Branch of Miss Jessie's Hair Care are hosting an hour-long chat on Twitter tomorrow, Thursday, September 26th from 2:00pm–3:00pm EST.  They'll be sharing their hottest hair tips and answering questions on hair maintenance.  This is an incredible opportunity to pick the brains of the experts who know curly and textured hair inside and out.  Miss Jessie's Hair Care is a brand dedicated to taming and enhancing those luscious curls as well as textured hair. 
 
At the end of the chat Miko and Titi will be revealing exclusive news on the latest Miss Jessie's products which will be available for you to check out come this November. 
 
Be sure to follow them at:
 
And join in the chat using hashtag #askmissjessies
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...