Monday, April 16, 2012

Nivea Touch of Smoothness Moisturizing Body Wash


I’m usually not impressed with the body washes on the shelves today, but Nivea's Touch of Smoothness Moisturizing Body Wash in Tea Rose Blossom Scent and Almond Essence by FAR exceeded my expectations.   It’ll sound odd but I’ll admit I actually look forward to using it every day.  Its delicate scent of tea rose blossom takes your senses through a world of sensuality, while its silky cream lathers with ease.  An added benefit is that only a small amount is needed as a little goes a long way in this case, making the bottle last longer.  Made with Nivea’s hydra IQ technology and an almond essence, it gently cleanses and keeps skin feeling continuously smooth after showering.  My skin felt refreshed and soothed throughout the day, not to mention softer after a week or so of usage. The most shocking part is that it is in expensive- yet effective.  Available at Walmart with retail of $4.00, I can’t help but say it puts many of those higher priced washes to shame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...