Monday, April 16, 2012

L' Occitane En Provence


We ladies know true beauty starts with hydrated, glowing skin, which is why finding a reliable moisturizer is so important.  It’s been my experience that no matter which moisturizer I use, or how often I use it, my skin just doesn’t respond well.  The results are either nonexistent, minimal, or of course- I’m hit with a break out.  I was introduced to L’Occitane En Provence’s Hypoallergenic Ultra Comforting Cream, and I think my search is over.   Being a fair skinned redhead, I’ve always had sensitive skin that is often dry with splotchy redness.  So needless to say I was psyched when I began using L’Occitane and noticed not only less redness, but that my skin actually looked moister.  The cream is light and absorbs well so you don’t feel it lingering on your skin, and it’s gentle enough to use both in the morning and the evening.  It’s made with NO fragrance, NO preservative or alcohol, hence- NO breakouts!   Made with shea butter, cotton, and rosemary, it leaves skin feeling calm and relived.  Retail $38.00 and it’s worth it if you’ve had as much trouble with moisturizers as I have. 

1 comment:

Follow Me on Pinterest
  1. L'Occitane is one of my fav brands! So luxurious and sweet. Shea Butter is heavenly too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...