Saturday, February 2, 2013

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

Hello, my devoted beauties.  I want to just take a second to apologize for the lack of posts lately.  I have had a lot going on these days and unfortunately I have not been able to post as often as I'd like.  But with Valentine's Day around the corner, I'm sure many of you are as stumped as I am.  But fret not- a girl can never go wrong with a truly sophisticated, cologne.  Paco Rabanne's brand new 1 Million Valentine's Day gift set is a perfect way to show your honey how much you care :)  







  This limited-edition set includes a 3.4 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray and a 3.4 oz. Shower Gel in the best-selling 1 Million fragrance.  Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a masculine fragrance with a high impact signature that gives it a fresh, spicy and leathery scent. The fragrance starts with a series of luminous and sparkling notes. The freshness of grapefruit, mint and blood mandarin in the top note is followed by the rare intensity of the middle composed of rose absolute, cinnamon and spicy notes. These all come together with the ultimate velvety harmony of leather, white wood, amber and Indonesian patchouli essences.

Available at: Macy’s for $79.00





1 comment:

Follow Me on Pinterest
  1. I may forward this to the other half as a hint :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...