Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Neydharting Moor Skin and Body Care Launches in the U.S.



As European based skincare line Neydharting Moor Skin and Body Care celebrates it's official launch here in the United States, this luxe spa- strength skincare line brings you an experience like one you're never had.  It is the only skincare line in the world with the rights to use the proprietary and hydrating Peat and Peat Water, exclusively from the cherished Neydharting Moor in Austria.  Translation? 
 
They are the only skincare line who's products contain these extraordinary elements.  And why are these elements so special you ask? 
"These ingredients are proven to offer skin remarkable anti-aging and healing benefits and properties that can’t be replicated by science,” adds Neydharting Moor Skin & Body Care Creative Director Nicola Gross.
Peat water contains 1,000 naturally sourced botanicals and herbs, 300 of which have proven anti aging benefits.  A blend of ingredients taken directly from the moor combine peat with advanced peptides to help restore skin's radiance, maximize hydration, and immediately fight signs of aging at bay.
 
"From its beginnings more than 30,000 years ago in Austria, the Neydharting Moor has been sought after for its perceived healing powers.  As early as 800 B.C. the Celts discovered the Moor’s magic. They drank and soaked in the waters – using the black mud as a medicine that was believed to have miraculous healing powers. In 1525 Paracelsus – the famous pioneer of chemistry and modern medicine – believed that he had found in this Moor the Quinta Essentia:  the five essential elements that remedy illness and engender health. The Moor’s mud came to be prized as a beauty therapy and European nobility built villas and spas on its shores. Louis XIV, Napoleon and Josephine all became Moor devotees, indulging in its precious gifts."

Source: According to 30-day Consumer Trial Groups conducted by The Beauty Company in May 2010.



 
 
I have been using the Intensive Hydration Cream AM, Regenerating Night Cream Face and Neck, and Ageless Eye Cream for several weeks on my typically dry skin and can't help but relish it's new soft, suppleness.  These incredibly rich creams glided on smoothly and absorbed nicely without lingering on my skin.  I found them to be so efficient that I only needed a dollop to get the job done.  Packed with anti oxidants to help regulate skin cell rejuvenation and vitamins A and E, I saw an improvement in my skin's natural glow and was even more pleased to see they never made me break out.

 
To be truthful I don't use eye creams often but am trying to get into the habit and Moor's Ageless Eye Cream has been a great place to start.  It's liquidy texture was actually that of a serum and gently soothed my skin.  Since using it I've noticed a reduction in dryness underneath my eyes (every winter someone comments on it but not this season! ;) due in part to it's added jojoba seed oil. It dried quickly and felt light on my skin.  

Free of sulfates and not tested on animals, this luxe line is a fabulous addition to the U.S. market that will cater to your skin and leave you feeling pampered. 

Moor Products:

Revitalizing Toner – an invigorating toner made with 90% Neydharting Peat Water to refresh and revitalize the skin.

Intense Hydration Cream AM – a hydrating daytime moisturizer that firms skin and restores elasticity.

Ageless Eye Cream – a delicate eye cream infused with age-defying antioxidants to minimize wrinkles and reduce puffiness.

Intense Regenerating Serum – a potent antioxidant cream-gel to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while firming the skin.

Repair and Renewal Cream – a dynamic peptides treatment that visibly improves the appearance of skin.

The Balm – a moisturizing balm for dry, irritated or sensitive skin.

Intense Body Cream – soothes and moisturizes to deeply nourish and protect dry, sensitive skin.

 
 
 
 
Products were complimentary of PR and these opinions are open and honest. I did not receive compensation for this post. 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest
  1. I would love to try the Repair and Renewal Cream. Have you tried it? And would you recommend it? I seriously need to find something to improve the tone and texture of my skin.. Ugh, stress!

    Would love to follow you, by the way. let me know if we can follow each other and if that sounds good to you :)

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it but I had a lot of success with these products. I really like the line.
      ps. Just followed you GFC :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks dear. Following you now, too :)

      Delete
  2. Hi There! Beautiful Blog! I am a new follower of yours from the GFC blog hop. I will be looking forward to your blog!

    Tiffany
    http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thanks for joining Nice to Meet You {GFC Blog Hop} again. Hope to see you linking up next Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this brand but I will definitely check it out!

    New follower, follow back?

    www.simplyblushed.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi I followed you but you did not . can you please follow me back

    b regards

    http://burcinkuran-wonderlust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi doll, I just double checked. I'm definitely already following you lol. You must have just missed me

      Delete
  6. I am loving this mashAllah. SO glad I found your blog super cute..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...