Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fresh Sugar Lip Polish and Lip Treatment


Who doesn’t just worship a pair of silky smooth lips?  I’ve been using Fresh Sugar Lip Polish and Lip Treatment for about a week and have achieved exactly that.  I’m a chapstick and lip balm fanatic, who’s always been partial to Fresh Sugar products and this time is no different.  The Lip Polish is a gentle exfoliator that buffs away dry skin and residue from your lips.  It’s a sweet smelling mixture of brown sugar crystals, shea butter, and jojoba oil.  While the sugar grains exfoliate, the shea butter and jojoba oil moisturize to the max.  I used a minimal amount and gently messaged it into my lips for a minute or so, and then rinsed it off with warm water. The polish was fantastic because the sugar grains never felt too rough which is important because the skin on our lips is so delicate.  Right away I felt a difference.  The patchy bumps seemed to disappear and my skin actually felt exposed.  The true satisfaction came when I applied Sugar’s newest shade of Coral Tinted Lip Treatment and I saw that they actually looked smoother.  With matte lip shades so popular this season, it’s impossible to wear them successfully if you have visibly rough skin. 

If you’re trying the Lip Polish, I recommend trying Sugar’s Coral Tinted Lip Treatment also.  It’s a stunning compliment to this year’s Tangerine Tango color of the year.  A summery shade of matte red with a subtle finish that lets you build your own intensity.  I applied 2 coats and was pleased.  It was very natural looking and enhanced the smoothness achieved by the lip polish.   It provides SPF 15 protection, with a hint of color.  They're a fab summer combo that will pamper your lips and leave them feeling luscious and soft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...