Friday, November 20, 2015

New Release: narciso rodriguez for her l'absolu

 

It was impossible not to fall in love with narciso rodiguez's latest fragrance; for her l'absolu .  Released earlier this month, it is a sexy relaunch of the 2003's For Her, and I'm obsessed with everything about it.

Inspired by Chinese snuff bottles, the bottle is painted from the inside with one of the brand's first signature colors; deep aubergine, with soft pink lettering across the front.  It has an eye catching uniqueness that sets it apart from others on my vanity and I can't stop admiring it. 

Designed to capture a more powerful intensity without being overpowering, the scent celebrates a woman's strength and her vulnerability with logic and beauty in an addictive composition that's both timeless and timely.
Composed of notes like absolute of Jasmin, a voluptuous floral transforms the signature heart of music in an intoxicating olfactive composition.  Soft amber notes and smooth woodsy notes of sandalwood and patchouli add a rich depth.
  
It's an addictive, mature scent that exudes sophistication.  While I have worn it to the office, it's ideal for date nights or luxurious evenings out.  It lingers on the skin and remains just evident enough to make you crave more.  Nothing completes a look better then a little mystery and allure.

I think the die down is my favorite part because it falls into a sweet vanilla.  And I loved that even after a shower, I could still detect light traces of it.  Ultimately, such a gorgeous scent and if I didn't already own it, I'd be adding it to my Christmas list.    


Retail:
$123.00 3.3 oz. Eau de Parfum Spray
$96.00 1.6 oz. Eau de Parfum Spray
Available: 
Fine retail stores nationwide 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...