Monday, November 30, 2015

Holiday 2015 Aurora collection from CND

Inspired by the Arctic tundra, the colors in CND's 2015 holiday Aurora collection are so different then any other and I'm soo obsessed with it.  Instead of your traditional reds and gold shimmers, the Aurora collection boasts four sexy new shades like Nordic Light, Winter Glow, Glacial Mist and Tundra.
 

 Retail: $10.50


 Glacial Mist
Glacial Mist is a beautiful sparkling, glittery teal.  The glitter is very evident and eye catching, and is easily removed.  You definitely don't have to worry about soaking this one off.  I like this because even though the glitter is evident in the polish, you still see a nice color pay off, which gives it a really cool dimension. 

Winter Glow
I can't get enough of this color.  I love pinks and neutrals, and this is the perfect combo.  It's very soft and natural looking.  


  Nordic Lights
I'd say this is the shade I'll probably wear the least often, but again, I love that the color pay off is good despite the prominent amount of glitter.  This is probably the closest to the more traditional holiday colors and will be great for holiday parties.  It's a bold purple/ reddish mix, which also makes it ideal for fall.      

 

Tundra
Tundra is a gorgeous metallic, silky looking pink.  This shade is my absolute favorite and I see myself wearing it all year round. It's chic and classy and great for any look, whether it's breezy and casual or a fancy holiday party.  I also like it because it's one of those shades that make your nails appear longer then they are!



Featured Benefits: 
CND® VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough system that endures a week of fashion perfection; two-step application for perfect color that lasts; Color Coat with built in base coat; increased durability with natural light; dries in minutes and provides 7-day, chip resistant wear; “5-Free” – no formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin or camphor


 Availability: 
 ULTA


What do you think of the colors?  Are you planning to rock any this season? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...