Monday, July 21, 2014

Review: GlamNatural Mascara

 
 
 
 
You may recall me raving about a brand new favorite from my June Beauty Box Five  reveal: Glam Natural Mascara.  I've been using this baby SO MUCH these past couple weeks.  I love this mascara for a lot of reasons.  For starters its Gluten-free, paraben-free, hypoallergenic and has a vegan formula.  It isn't often, but I do fall victim to a nasty stys from time to time, so it is nice to have a mascara on hand that is extra gentle.    
 
 

 
The brush is a traditional shape with a bristle applicator.  The packaging is sleek and cool looking. The top of the applicator wand feels like a very soft rubber, and the tube is actually clear.  When I first opened it, I could see through the top of the tube (although now the product has dissipated throughout).  The gold lettering is simple but chic.     
    


 
 
Typically I look for volume before length when shopping mascaras, and even though this one doesn't give crazy volume, it adds considerable length and I LOVE it.  The great thing about this mascara is that the formula is so lightweight, my lashes stay curled and lifted. 
 
 
Before

 
You can see a noticeable difference once applied.  The volume is not fantastic, but the length is amazing.  I applied two coats here, but the formula is so feather light, that even after three or four coats my lashes are still divalicious.  It creates a wide eyed, fan effect that I just love.  Something that surprised me was that, no matter how many coats I applied, my lashes still felt soft.  I never experienced any flaking or raccoon eyes, no matter how hot it was outside.  The removal process is fast and easy too- no furious rubbing or elbow grease involved.  I'd say this one does a pretty good job delivering its "Glam Natural" look and feel.  


After



Check out more from GlamNatural!  
 
 
Do you have a favorite mascara this season?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...