Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Introducing Pureology's Precious Oil Haircare System featuring Revolutionary Shmp' Oil


This month Pureology is launching their Precious Oil Haircare System featuring Revolutionary Shamp' Oil and I couldn't have been more thrilled when PR asked me to try it.  The line combines Pureology's uniquely formulated OleoAntiFade Complex with sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, olive oil and jojoba oil.  Together they work to restore color in faded locks and transform dry hair into supple locks.  My hair is not colored, but tends to get dry and dull looking with a constant need for revival.  This line was just what the doctor ordered!

I started with the Shamp' Oil followed by the Precious Oil Conditioner.  In a league of its own, Sham' Oil is the first with ZeroSulfate and ZeroSilicone concentrated oil formula.  It's specially designed to send 4Xs the amount of vital ingredients directly into the hair fiber for intensified results that left my hair baby soft.  Both had a deliciously sweet scent with thick, rich textures that didn't weigh down my hair.  Almost instantly my hair felt nourished and silkier, even before I rinsed them out. 

They said results would be visible after just one use and, drum roll please?!.....

It's TRUE.

The Precious Oil Softening Hair Masque gave on the spot, radical results to my hair.  I applied the masque and let it sit for about 4 minutes before rinsing it out.  Within seconds my hair was slipping through my fingers as it turned silky smooth.  When it was brushed and dried it had an unmistakable shine and my natural blond highlights stood out more vividly.

I've come to really admire this line because though it works toward color preservation, its totally effetive on natural, dry hair in need of some TLC.  This magical blend of precious oils caters to your stressed hair and is definately this season's secrect weapon for those luscious locks us ladies crave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...