Sunday, August 23, 2015

New Launch: Norell New York Eau de Parfum


Last week I attended the launch of the industry's latest must know fragrance Norell New York.  Released earlier this month, it is a remastered version of its predecessor and actress Riley Keough, the granddaughter of Elvis Presley, serves as the face of the campaign.  Launched in 1968, the original Norell was the first American designer fragrance produced by the legendary Norman Norell. An elegant green floral, the perfume reflected Norman Norell’s aesthetic of understated glamour, sophistication and sensuality.



The Fragrance:
The iconic fragrance has been re-mastered and modernized for today’s sensibility. With the pure quality of its ingredients and its exquisite blend of notes, Norell New York leads us to rediscover the artistry and craftsmanship of perfume. Drawing on the legacy of Norman Norell, this modern green floral opens with a lush radiance that exudes a playful effervescence with an airy floral bouquet and a sensual finish. In fact, each bottle of Norell New York contains over 200 Jasmine petals and one of the most noble and expensive ingredients, Orris Butter. Whether it’s an olfactory classic or you’re discovering the scent for the first time, Norell New York makes you feel like “Each Time is the First Time.”





The Eau de Parfum:
The Eau de Parfum bottle is a statement piece with its stunning facets and 24 karat gold plated collar, echoing the look of the Baccarat crystal piece. The fragrance is packaged in a simple, elegant white box with gold accents. It retails at $150.

Notes:
Top: Galbanum, Bergamot, Pear and Mandarin, 
Mid: Jasmine Petals, Peony, Orchid, Gardenia
Base: Orris Butter, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Musk

This bottle is vanity candy if I ever saw it.  The gold collar around the crystal topper is so regal and yet, exudes a feeling of modest simplicity.  The fragrance is of course both gorgeous and addictive.  I dabbed a bit on my wrist and was swept up in a gentle flurry of sweet florals.  I love this scent because it's one I would feel comfortable wearing day/ night, and during any season.  For me, the jasmine and sandalwood were the most evident.  Jasmine is one of my favorites because I love floral scents.  But when I spritzed on Norell New York, the unique blend of notes truly made me feel like I was experiencing it for the first time. 



 

Available exclusively at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...