Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Is Your Pet Ready for the Holidays?


If you've read some of my past posts you might remember me mentioning my sincere love for all dogs.  I can't think of many things in this life that make me happier then spending time with my pooch.  My dog is more then just the family pet, and I'm sure many of you can relate. So each year, my family and I like to have a few surprises waiting for him under the tree to open on Christmas morning with the rest of us! (And yes, he actually DOES tear them open on his own, paper and all!) 


My Pooch Barclay taking in the scenery :) Winter 2012

Petco is a leading pet specialty retailer that I've shopped at many times in the past.  It offers an enormous selection of fun pet products, along with helpful services and advice.  Shopping there can be such a fun experience because they let you bring the pups.  When our dog first arrived home, my parents took him there to pick out his own toys!


This year, Petco has an amazing selection of gifts to give your pet this year, and if you haven't already picked some up, now is totally the time to do so!




$12.99



$11.99

I use Burt's Bees products on myself and love them.  I'm sure my pup would be just as pleased!  Check out the rest of the Burt's Bees Natural Pet Care collection.

For you fashionistas out there that can't resist decking their pup up in the cutting edge, hippest of hip styles, you'll totally swoon over these sassy little numbers:


  
Petco Sequin Puffy Holiday Coat
(SRP $19.99)  which not only keeps pooches warm this winter, but also sparkles and
shines with festive red sequins.
  
  
Dogs can also look their best in a
Petco Sequin Bow
Tie Collar (SRP: $7.99).
  
   
For a more sophisticated style the
Wag-a-Tude Holiday
Shawl (SRP $9.99)
with faux fur
is the perfect pooch present.
 
 Don't leave out your kitty cat! Keep
them looking fabulous and festive with some of these outfit ideas! 
Barclay opening one of his gifts at last year's Christmas extravaganza!


 About Petco :
The Petco Foundation, an independent nonprofit organization, that has raised more than $110 million since it was created in 1999 to help promote and improve the welfare of companion animals. In conjunction with the Foundation, we work with and support thousands of local animal welfare groups across the country and, through in-store adoption events, help find homes for more than 350,000 animals every year.
Are you shopping for your pet this season?  Are you interested in any of the Petco items? 

1 comment:

Follow Me on Pinterest
  1. I LOVE IT!!!! Does he sign paw-ographs?? Kudo's to you AND Petco for recognizing the need to help those K-9's and Feline's and all beloved pet's! WHAT would life be without the love of four paws??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...