Thursday, December 12, 2013

Holiday Extras from Goody

 
Looking for stocking stuffers or a few extras to add to your beauty lover's gift bundle this year?  Goody has some really fun accessories that are sporting an adorable bow theme and can be really cute for the holidays.  
 
 
 
Retail: $5.99
 
Gossip Girl's Blair Waldorf made headbands a staple in every girl's box of hair accessories.  Using them as her signature detail, topping off almost every look, they are totally functional for almost any ensemble.  These styles from Goody are some of my faves.  The purple bow is so Miss Waldorf, while the silver with gold beading for embellishment, is ideal for the holidays.  If you feel like going casual, the camouflage print with gold studs is perfect for dressing up a pair of jeans and giving it a punky feel.  
 
 
 
Retail: $3.99
 
 
 
This clip is so charming because it instantly dresses up your look.  Scoop your hair into a half pony, clip it with a cute bow, and ta- da!  It's classy and elegant, and done in 3 seconds flat.
 
 
 
 Retail: $2.99
 
Hair ties are more then convenient, they're an actual necessity in a girl's life.  Its so easy to just throw hair up into a ponytail, but adding a colorful bow here and there just makes it that more stylish.  This is a fun set that comes with several hair ties and a bow to just slip in at the base.  This is also good to pin back long bangs. 
 
 
 
 
GOODY Spin Pins!  These are one of the most innovative products I've ever used.  Oh how I wish these existed years ago!  I've been a dancer for many years and if I had a penny for every bobby pin I've ever broken, lost, stretched out, or had pop out while dancing, I'd be a billionaire. 
Spin Pins are insanely reliable for providing hold.  Ideal for buns and various up dos.  And you may be wondering why there's only two in the pack.  Well dolls, that's because more likely then not, two can get the job done.  
I pop in two of these babies to throw up my long, thick curls and in seconds I'm done.  They can get pretty tight, depending how deep you "screw" them into your hair, and at times they've even made my head pulse and I've had to loosen them.  But their hold is amazing and my hair never falls out.  I can also state for the record that I've never got my hair tangled in them.  Not once.  So for those with those long, luscious locks who rely on strong hold, these will work well and can make a great gift.
 
 
Available at local drugstores like CVS, DuaneReade, Target,  and Walgreens.
 
Are you almost done with your holiday shopping? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...