Wednesday, December 31, 2014

BeautyBox 5: December Reveal

Hello, Kittens, and a Happy New Year's to all!  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!  The past weeks have been so busy that I didn't have time to share this month's Beauty Box 5 reveal until now.

This month's theme was super adorable and totally appropriate: "Happy Spa-lidays"!  

"With the hustle and bustle of the season, it's easy to put yourself on the back burner but sometimes a 15 minute indulgence is all it takes to lift your spirits.  Why should Santa have all the fun?  Here's some goodies to unwrap ... to brighten up your your complexion...".- As advertised by BB5

Shall we check out this month's beauty must haves?





Jaqua Bath & Body Collection
Retail: $18.00- 36.00

I was so excited to see this because I recently ran out of my last hydrating facial mist, and this one is even better because it is rose scented (my favorite <3).  



Absolute! New York Nail Polish Remover Pads
Retail: $2.99 (32 pads)

These are sure to come in useful- especially for when removing those New Year's glitter manis!  



Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Moisturizer
Retail: $65.00 1.7 fl oz. 

During these cold winter months you can never have enough moisturizers.  This is great because you can toss it in your purse and take it with you out the door. 



Nanacoco Nail Polish
Retail: $3.95 .05 fl

I'm usually not a glitter type of gal, but lately I've been wearing it a bit more.  Glitters are always a fun way to add a little umph to your look.   



Lucky Brand Lucky Number 6
Retail: $15.99- $60.00

I was surprised at how much I liked this scent!  I do not own any Lucky fragrances but Lucky Number 6 is a gorgeous cocktail of lotus, tiger lily, cashmere woods and jasmine notes.  The scent is soft, fresh and very feminine.  


Saw something that tickled your fancy?  Get in on Beauty Box 5 subscriptions here and start receiving hand picked industry faves at your doorstep.  

     

1 comment:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...