Saturday, December 13, 2014

Review: Mënaj Clear Shave 3-in-1

 
Menaji Clear Shave 3-in-1
Retail: $10.00
1 fl oz.

Back in October, Menaji Skincare for men launched their latest must have product for the guy on your list this holiday season!  The Clear Shave 3-in-1  is a completely clear shaving gel that is designed for use everywhere a guy might need: his face, head and chest.  At first I wondered, why clear?  Well... clear shaving gel makes it easier for the guy to shape his beard, mustache, sideburns etc. because this way he can actually see the areas he's hitting. Ding! (light bulb). 
 
PR was kind enough to send me a sample to work with, which I tested around my ankle.  It certainly applied crystal clear and see through, but as a girl, the real beauty of it was that it didn't require water.  It produced an ultra close, dry shave, and left my skin feeling surprisingly smooth.  The razor didn't drag and the formula proved quite soothing and gentle on my skin.  No razor burn or bumps afterwards, which I attributed to the botanical- based formula that nourishes the skin.  The scent was woodsy and masculine, but fairly light and died down after rinsing off. 
 
The 3-in-1breakdown:
 
1.) Pre-Shave -- gel conditions and preps skin & hair for close, comfortable shave
2.) Shave -- unique ingredient blend provides effortless shave -- helps razor glide over skin for an easy, smooth shave
3.) Post-Shave -- botanical extracts serve as a natural toner to prevent ingrown hairs and avoid razor burn
  
 After shaving, I applied the Aftershave Hydrator over the area.  This stuff was ah-MAZ-ing.  The scent is a yummy citrus flavor, which again dies down quickly. I felt an immediate cooling sensation after application, and it made my skin feel softer and healthier.  Considering all this was done on just my ankle, I can only imagine how glowing it would make the skin on one's face.  It's formula contains antioxidant botanicals, Chamomile, Vitamin E, Grapefruit Peel, Green Tea, and organic Aloe.   

I also got to check out the Face & Body Scrub and Deep Cleansing Masque.  The face & body scrub is an exfoliator designed to help unclog pores, remove dead skin, and smooth any rough patches.  It uses a certified blend of organic lime peel oil,  jojoba, ginseng, kelp, azulene and aloe.  The Cleansing Masque is supposed to be the only clay mask out there that deals with the higher oil production in men's skin.  It works to remove dirt and minimize pores, using a formula made with vitamins A, C, E, anti-oxidants, natural clays & botanicals. 
 
Even though I'm not a guy and I don't have oily skin, I was dying to try out the Cleansing Masque.  I can say that of all the clay masques I've ever applied, this went on the easiest.  I used an amount about the size of a pea, and it just glided on all over.  And I noticed as it dried, that I didn't get that tightening feeling- which was a nice change!  Not sure if that meant I didn't apply enough or what.  But I know one thing: when I rinsed it off, my skin was as smooth as can be!       
 
Overall, a totally luxe experience with Mënaj.  Make sure you snag him a few of these goodies this season!
 
Shop the line here 
Also available at Nordstrom 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...