The Look: A Grace Kelly-inspired look created using makeup by Charlotte Tilbury.
Get the Look:
1. Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask (launching in March) was used to prep the skin and give the ultimate red carpet facial.
2. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream and Wonderglow were applied lightly all over the face for sunlit, golden-y skin.
3. To prep Sienna’s lips, Charlotte Tilbury used her Lip Love Lip Scrub and Lip Magic Lip Balm.
4. Charlotte applied Light Wonder Foundation in 6 Medium and 7 Medium, then the Charlotte Tilbury Retoucher Concealer in 2 Fair under the eyes and shade 3 for the rest of Sienna’s face.
5. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Powder in 1 Fair and 2 Medium was then applied down the center of the face.
6. To enhance Sienna’s eyebrows, Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift in Grace K and Cara D were used.
7. Charlotte Tilbury The Classic Powder Eye Pencil in Audrey was used along the lash line and down the lashes for a kick. Then Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘n’ Kohl in Barbarella Brown was used over the lash line to add depth. Using her eye blender brush, she applied the enhance shade from The Luxury Palette in The Sophisticate to add definition to the sockets. Then with the eye smudger brush, the pop shade was run along the top of the lash line to intensify and add depth and definition to the outer corner.
8. For Sienna’s eyes, Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes in Glossy Black was used heavily on the top lashes, with light strokes on the bottom lashes.
9. To enhance the cheekbones, temples and jawline, Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow was used.
10. For Sienna’s cheeks, Charlotte Tilbury Beach Sticks in Ibiza was used all over as a bronzer, Moonbeach was used for highlight across the top of the cheekbones and Formentera as the blush.
11. To complete Sienna’s lips, Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Iconic Nude and Matte Revolution Lipstick in Sexy Sienna with a touch of K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Nude Kate.
The Look: A retro beauty look inspired by the silver screen sirens that fit Amal's classic style.
Get the Look:
1. Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask was used to create a veil of perfection on the skin. Charlotte then applied Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream to the entire face followed by Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow to create a flawless soft focus and an instant “spotlight” effect, which acted as the perfect base to the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder foundation in 7 Medium.
2. Charlotte applied Charlotte Tilbury The Retoucher concealer in 2 Fair and 3 Medium underneath the eye. Rid the face of any unwanted oils with a dusting of Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder in 2 Medium down the middle of the face only to keep Amal’s skin dewy and fresh.
3. Next, Charlotte used Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift in Cara D to perfect brows and shape the face.
4. To bring out the golden highlights in Amal’s eyes, Charlotte applied the pop shade from Luxury Palette in The Dolce Vita across the lids. Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘N’ Kohl Eye Pencil in Barbarella Brown was applied around the eye. To soften the liner, Charlotte Tilbury The Classic in Sophia was applied over the top. Charlotte applied three coats of Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes to the top lashes and only one coat to bottom lashes to create an open-eyed look.
5. To add an unbeatable red carpet-worthy glow, use Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow to highlight and sculpt the cheek, nose, jawline and temples.
6. To create the perfect cheek, Charlotte used both Cheek to Chic in Love Glow and First Love across the cheekbones.
7. Finish with the perfect velvety, red lip by using Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Savage Rose along with a mixture of Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in Night Crimson and Matte Revolution Lipstick in Red Carpet Red.
8. Charlotte applied Charlotte Tilbury Multi-Miracle Glow for moisture and a dewy finish followed by Charlotte Tilbury Supermodel Body to sculpt and illuminate the limbs.
Shop Charlotte Tilbury products!
The Look: Celebrity Hairstylist and International Creative Director for Macadamia Professional, Giannandrea was inspired to create an effortless style that pulled the hair up and away from the face, thus creating an elegant take on the playful pony.
Get the Look:
1. Apply Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer on wet hair before blow drying the whole head with a large round brush, to create ample volume at the roots and length
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron and curl the whole head in waves
3. Once the hair was set in waves, use a generous dollop of Macadamia Professional Whipped Detailing Cream and run hands throughout the hair, using fingers to create supple separation and texture all the way through the ends
4. Gather hair into a high pony tail, slightly below the crown. Tie the pony into an elastic band and take a small section of hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the elastic band covering it. Keep the pony playful by using your fingers to open it up and make it wide, textured and volumized
5. Make sure it’s not too tight around the face by creating volume at the front with separation. Leave some fly aways on the sides for an effortless look
6. Spray in place with Macadamia Control Working Spray to protect against humidity and set for a night out
Shop Macadamia Hair products!
The Look: The whimsical and romantic bun, created by celebrity hairstylist Richard Collins.
Get the Look:
1. Start with damp hair and spray Schwarzkopf styliste ULTIME Satin Frizz Control & Protect Heat Protection Straightening Spray all over your hair.
2. For additional blow dry protection, apply Schwarzkopf styliste ULTIME Satin Frizz Control & Protect Straightening Style Cream. Blow dry hair straight with a large boar bristle brush.
3. Once the hair is dry, take a 1 ½ curling iron, starting at the nape of the neck. Lightly spray the Schwarzkopf styliste ULTIME Crystal Shine & Hold Heat Protection Shine Spray in 2 inch sections starting at the nape of the neck to hold hair in place without weighing it down. Be sure to keep your bangs out to frame your face.
4. Next, gather your hair from the front and loosely twist to the back of the hair, below the crown, and secure with bobby pins. With the remaining hair, gather and twist into a loose bun and finish with the Schwarzkopf styliste ULTIME Crystal Shine & Hold Laminating Shine Hair Spray.