Monday, June 23, 2014

Review: Palio by Lorenzo Siena

 
 
Released in 2008, "Palio by Lorenzo Siena" is a men's fragrance produced by niche fragrance house Lorenzo Siena.  
 
 
 
Retail: $70.00 3.4 oz
 
 
As a girl who tends to fall victim to her sweet floral scents, I was surprised to find myself craving more of "Palio by Lorenzo Siena".  Described as a fragrance that "transcends time" it has an intricate combination of notes that immediately draw you in:
 
 
Top: Citrus sparkles, Fresh pineapple, Ivy greens, Mint leaf
Mid: Iced lavender, Rose, Muguet, Start Jasmine,
Dry: Sandalwood, Patchouli, White Musk
 
 
 
 
 
Designed for the men's market, the interesting news about this fragrance is that it has been widely popular with women.  And as I sit here wearing it, I can see the appeal.  When first applied, the fresh mint was most evident, then quickly I sensed the lavender.  After it settled on my skin, the sharpness of the mint subsided and softened into a sweet, powdery/woodsy musk. The most innovative part is the unique balance of masculinity and femininity.  The citrus sparkles, mint and sandalwood possess the strong, robust feel of a man, but its gentler notes erupt into a more sensual, breezy aroma. 
 
 Translated into "winner" or "prize" in Italian, "Palio by Lorenzo Siena" is one of those fragrances you can't help but treasure.  I intend to wear this for evenings out or special occasions.  It is a very distinctive scent, one that I imagine will often be associated with special memories.  Overall, a very lovely scent that is clean and not overpowering.  I am excited to say that I have yet to experience anything like it.  
 
 
 Available exclusively online at:
 
Ebay
Amazon
 

 
Have you tried this scent before?  Are you interested in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...