Saturday, June 28, 2014

Kiss Galaxy Effects Nail Kit

The Kiss Galaxy Effects Kit was inspired by all the stars hitting the Spring/Summer 2014 runway, and is designed to create a starry, space-like effect on your nails.  The fourth of July is a fun opportunity to get creative and this festive red, white and blue themed kit is perfect for this year's festivities!  I'll admit that sometimes I get intimidated by these kits because I'm not the best at precision, but this one tuned out to be surprisingly easy and left a really sleek, professional finish.   
 
 
 
Kit Includes: 
 

 
 
 
Four polishes: A royal blue, white, red glitter, clear/grayish silver/rainbow glitter top coat     
Dotting tool with sponge applicator
 
The kit guides you with these simple four step instructions:
 
1.) Start with dark colored base; apply 2 coats
2.) Apply 2nd and 3rd color polishes onto sponge; dab onto nail to create textured design
3.) Use the dotting tool to create the dots; let dry
4.) Lastly, apply glitter top coat for your stars
 
 
Step 1:


 
 
 
Step 2:
 (Applying red glitter with sponge)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Step 2:  
(Applying white color using sponge)
 
 


 Step 3:
(Adding dot pattern)

 
 
 
Step 4:
(Top coat)
 
 
 
I LOVE the way these came out!  I had so much fun doing them and they look pretty good if I do say so myself ;) And I liked that it was so fast.  Including dry time, it took me about 30 minutes to complete both hands, which wasn't bad.  I've discovered Kiss polishes seem to dry quickly (score!).  I'm so hooked on this set and feel really inspired to try another.  I can't wait to rock these at the fireworks this year.  What kind of look do you have planned??  Do you have a favorite Kiss Nail Kit?    
 
 
Available at: Stores
Retail: $7.99
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...