Winter can be such a pain, what with all the layers you need to put on to head off to work, school or even just the grocery store. So why not spice it up and make it a little interesting? Daniele Cusentino of HomeMadeSimple.com shares six different ways to tie your scarf this season.
- Classic Wrap-Around: Place the middle of the scarf around the front of your neck, then pull the two ends around opposite sides to the front.
- Layered Knot: Place the scarf around the front of your neck so the ends hang in back. Pull the ends around to the front, and loosen the tightened neck section. Tie the dangling ends together and then pull the loosened neck section around the front of the knot.
- Double Loop: Start with the middle of the scarf on the back of your neck. Loop the ends of the scarf around and back to the front. Tie the two ends together.
- Triple Knot: Twist the scarf to thin it out and place around the back of your neck. Tie a triple knot in front, then loosen the knot loops to fill it out.
- Braided: Fold the scarf in half, then place around the back of your neck. Pull one of the loose ends through the loop on the other side, twist to make another loop, then thread the other loose end through.
- Rolled Coil: Place the scarf around the front of your neck so the ends hang in back. Pull the ends around to the front and tie them. Wrap and tuck the loose ends around to hide them.