Pureology's Global Artistic Director, Wendy Bélanger and Pure Artist Sandra Joseph offer step by step tips on how to recreate the Crème de la crème red carpet looks from last night's Oscars Awards using Pureology's Colour Stylist styling products.
1. Blow dry hair with a denman brush and Nourshing Nectar sculpting gel layered with Lustrous Volumizer bodifying glaze in a directional blowdry from side to side.
2. Set hair on a 1" curling iron using Strengthening Control zero dulling hairspray.
3. Smooth hair by running fingers though hair with a small amount of Control Twist high hold liquid wax for texture and movement.
4. Finish with Strengthening Control zero dulling hairspray.
1. Blow dry hair with 2 drops of Reviving Red Illuminating Caring Oil and Silk Bodifier voluminizing mousse for shine control and volume.
2. Create a deep side part and set hair in a 1 1/2 inch curling iron using Supreme Control zero dulling hairspray for long lasting hold.
3. Smooth hair with a soft bristle brush and finish with Supreme Control zero dulling hairspray and Radiance Amplifier anti frizz shine spray for shine and polish.
1. Apply Root Lift spray hair mousse on damp hair from roots to ends and blow dry for volume and texture. Apply a small amount of Anti Breakage Twist shine texturizer all over dry hair for added hold and definition.
2. Gather hair in the back and secure into a low pony tail. Tease the ponytail and create a low bun. Mist the hair with Supreme Control zero dulling hairspray for extra support.
3. Loosely gather hair from left side, twist the ends and wrap around the bun. Secure with pins. Repeat on right side.
4. Comb fingers through the top section of hair, twist the ends of loose strands and wrap around the bun, securing with pins.
5 Finish with a mist of Supreme Control zero dulling hairspray for extra hold and shine.