Thursday, October 25, 2012

Preview: Elle Collection Face Primer



Have you been on the hunt for some of this fall's hottest items?  Of course you have!  No girl wants to fall behind on the beauty scene, which is why you may want to try the Elle Collection's latest face primer.  I have yet to try it myself, but it has already shot to the top of my wish list for this season! 

It is a lightweight, silky primer that instantly preps skin for flawless makeup application and helps brighten your overall complexion.  The oil-free lotion is coupled with skin treatments and “optical effects” – light reflecting particles and soft vision powders – to help instantly smooth and even out skin tone and redness, creating the perfect base for makeup application.  
 
If you've followed me in the past, I have no doubt that you have endured my endless swooning over the Elle collection.  (I'm hopelessly addicted to their nail polishes).  I can't wait to see what Elle has coming for the holidays and no sooner will I spread the word to the rest of my Lovelies!       
Have you tried any of the Elle products?  Which is your favorite?  Do you think you will try the primer?
 
Price:$30, Available exclusively at Kohl’s and Kohls.com nationwide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...