Sunday, October 21, 2012

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Never Fail 24 HR Collection


I had been itching to try L'Oreal Paris Infallible Never Fail 24 HR Collection and was totally smitten when I got the chance.  I tried eye shadows Amber Rush; a shimmery, copper and Sultry Smoke; a charcol, matte, gray.  The first thing I noticed was the convenient presser under the cap, which comes in so handy should you accidentally drop the shadow (let's be honest we've all done it).  You can easily press the crumbled pieces back together.

I tested the Amber Rush on my hand and quickly noticed it was highly pigmented with an ultra silky texture.  I applied it to my lids and saw it had very smooth, even coverage with a buildable intensity.  This particular shade gave my lids that glossy, wet look which lasted the entire day.  I'm a BIG fan of non creasing shadows and these shadows definitely don't crease.  The matte Sultry Smoke was perfect for that sexy, evening look.  It smudged and blended easily, but stayed in place once I finished applying.  The best element of these shadows is not only their long wearing ability but their high pigmentation. I applied just a small amount and still achieved that show stopping glam. 
      
Top colour: Amber Rush// Bottom colour: Sultry Smoke

How do they do it?  With a patented ColorReveal technology, L'Oreal uses 4 times more binders (oils) than other powder shadows to coat the pigment, enhancing each hue and making colors pop.  With an incredible range of 18 shades like Liquid Diamond to Infinite Sky, these are must have additions to every make up lover's collection. 



But of course you have to complete the look!  I also tried L'Oreal Infallible 24 HR Lacquer Liner in Dark Slate and was just as impressed as with the shadows.  The gel formula liner comes in a small jar with a soft, slightly tapered applicator brush that allows for super easy and accurate application.  I'm not the best at applying liners, but it glided on with an even, clean, professional finish.  It's gel formula also has fabulous pigmentation that left my eyes looking sleek and glossy. 

In other shades Bronze, Blackest Black, Navy and Espresso, it's perfect for the ultimate diva-esq finish!

Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow: $7.95
Infallible 24HR Lacquer Liner: $9.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...