Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pureology Colour Stylist Supreme Control Maximum Hold Zero Dulling Hair Spray


I was contacted by PR to try Pureology's newest Colour Stylist Supreme Control Maximum Hold Zero Dulling Hair Spray and this product couldn't have launched at a better time! I'm often a slave to my unruly, frizzy mane of curls and was dreading how to go about taming it for this summer's special events. (Like my cousin's totally posh wedding- congrats girl!! xo)

I used only Pureology's Supreme Control spray to create the romantic up do I adorned in a recent wedding and I could not have been more satisfied with the results.  The humidity that day was severe and I was sure I was going to have to walk down the aisle looking like a frizz ball but luckily that was not the case.  I sprayed it over dry spots, as well as some damp and it hardened within minutes.  The spray provided a seriously intense hold that formed a solid, stiff surface after it dried.  My hair stayed somewhat pliable though, allowing me to shape and style it as I worked.  I noticed it had a light, powdery scent that made my hair smell fresh and clean.  By the end of the night my hair was still in place and hadn’t slipped out of a single hair pin.  Most importantly, it remained frizz free and shiny throughout the entire night. 

It comes in a sizable 11oz can which is fabulous because it can be used sparingly and will last you a while.  It contains Pureology’s specialized Strengthening Anti Fade Complex to maintain vibrancy in color treated hair and gives its shine a boost.  The combination of keravis, antioxidants, vitamins C and E, help to prevent breakage and keep color locked in, while camelina extracts penetrate hair to protect against pesky humidity and frizz.  Overall it completely lives up to it's name of "Supreme Hold" and is a totally wise investment.  The perfect necessity for your hair’s summer maintenance. 

 Retail: $26.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...