Sunday, August 19, 2012

Jessica Simpson's Vintage Bloom

When I was asked to sample fashion icon Jessica Simpson’s newest fragrance Vintage Bloom I couldn’t resist. I’m drawn to flirty florals and this delicate scent had me captivated in seconds. Inspired by Jessica’s passion for “… the sweet allure of flowers in full bloom, sun-drenched afternoons and cosy evenings with someone…” it is a gentle blend of calabrese lemon and caipirinha top notes, peony and raspberry blossom at the heart, and indian sandalwood and musk at the base. I felt so soft and feminine wearing this scent, and loved how it carried on my skin. It was very subtle and airy, setting a tone of ease and simplicity. A gentle combo of sweetness and musk trailed behind me, although I did have to reapply once or twice. I that found after a couple of hours a hint of musk still lingered lightly but the citrusy elements fell slightly faint. A lovely, romantic blend it leaves you simply desirable with an irresistible allure.

Available at Macy's 1.7 oz: $49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...