Thursday, August 9, 2012

Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow SPF 25 PA+++


Good bye, flaws and Hello Flawless!  A friend gave me her bottle of Benefit's Hello Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup with SPF 25 PA+++ because the “I’m Pure 4 Sure” shade of ivory was too light for her.   I usually struggle to find foundations that actually cover and match well with my skin so I decided to give this one a try. 
I swooned over its charming packaging in a glossy silver and white box with playful pink accents.  As I pulled out the sleek 1 oz bottle, I swooned over the fact that it was in a pump (SO perfect for preventing bacteria). 

Using my finger tips, I started applying it to small areas on my face, slowly blending it in all over.  At first glance it seemed a smidge too light, but after I followed it with some powder and blush, I had that warm, healthy glow. I sweated it out at the gym and marveled later at how well it stayed on.  The lightweight consistency was a fantastic primer for keeping the powder in place, and never once looked thick or cakey.  I also used it to cover blemishes here and there and have found it to be very reliable.  Its oil free liquid was gentle on my sensitive, sometimes dry skin and never made me break out.       

While it hides blemishes and improves the overall look of your skin tone, Benefit’s specialized Oxygen Wow Hydrating Complex has added benefits (no pun intended).  The complex aims to promote cellular respiration to give you that healthy “plump” appearance.  It uses vitamins C and E to nourish your skin as well as protect against aging and daily outside stressors.  The added SPF 25 PA+++ is not only ideal for daily use, but particularly valuable during these sizzling summer months.  With ten shades to choose from, every girl can feel beautiful and flawless!  
Retail: $34.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...