Sunday, November 27, 2016

Beauty Box 5 November Reveal


Hello dolls,  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  

For anyone not familiar with BeautyBox5it is a monthly beauty box subscription that selects five of the industry's must haves and delivers them straight to your door!  There are various subscription options to chose from, but my lucky self receives a complimentary box each month in exchange for sharing the goodies with all of you lovelies :)


The theme of the box changes each month, and this November's "It's Too Cold For A Naked Face" was a great nod to prepping for the cold winter months ahead!  Scroll down to see which essentials BB5 deems best for the job ;) 


Brogue Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
Retail: $36.00

My hair can always use a good mask- regardless of the season.  This one is advertised as good for repairing damage and breakage and contains no sulfates, paragons, silicones, artificial colors or fragrances.


Manna Kadar Lip Locked Stain "Shea" 
Retail: $24.00

O M G this was my favorite item in the box.  It's advertised as a primer, stain and lip gloss in one, and is great for all skin tones.  It's a lightweight, neutral shade that reminds me of JLo and something she might wear.  Noticeable, but natural looking.  When it runs out, I may go and re purchase the full size bottle.


Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Retail: $6.49

I can never get enough of these.  I use them on my lazy days when I use minimal make up, or none at all, and I just want to give my skin a break.  They're known to be a cult favorite, and advertised to easily remove even water proof eyeliner.

Peony Shadow Trio in Gilded 
Retail: $17.95

Formulated to last up to eight hours, this velvety, super pigmented trio is right up my alley.  I have blue eyes so golds and neutrals are my absolute faves.


BB5 Cut That Crease Angle Brush 
Retail: $10.00

BB5's very own angled brush is designed to allow for precise placement of cream or powder shadow in the crease and leave you with an air brushed finish.  Personally, I'm all about the angled brushes because the case is my favorite part.  A perfect crease can bring even the simplest look to life.



I loved this month's box.  It seems the picks are becoming more and more practical.  BB5 has also been pretty generous and sending a lot of full size items.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...