Sunday, April 24, 2016

Le Splendour: Organic Anti Aging Serum

Retail: $$32.95
 
Le Splendour is a vegan and organic beauty company whose products are specially formulated with organic flower, fruit and herbal extracts to help skin look brighter and smoother.  Their products aim to replenish skin and help fight signs of aging.    
 
I started using Le Splendour's Anti- Aging Serum, which is made with organic pomegranate oil to  help reduce lines, wrinkles, and sun spots.  I applied a few drops every other night before bed, and rubbed it in with my fingers.  After a couple weeks, I noticed a subtle increase in hydration and the dry patches I sometimes get around my eyes had started to diminish.  
 
While my skin tends to have trouble absorbing products, oils I have use sparingly or I risk breaking out.  I was happy to see this one didn't cause me any irritation.  It dried pretty quickly and helped improve the overall look of my skin.  Though it contains pomegranate, I didn't detect a scent, so if you prefer products without a fragrance, this would be a good option.       





About Le Splendour:
 
The heart of the company is their belief in promoting the use of natural beauty and skin care products without causing harm to animals, the environment, or people. Vegan and organic, their skincare and cosmetic lines are produced through methods that integrate cultural, biological, and mechanical practices that foster cycling of resources, promote ecological balance, and conserve biodiversity. Le Splendour does not test products or ingredients on animals, or use source materials or ingredients that have been tested on animals. They have adopted principles and practices that demonstrate a strong commitment to conserving the environment and supporting social justice.
 
Le Splendour products are certified organic by the USDA. They are also certified vegan by Vegan Action and environmentally safe for people and the planet by Green America Business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...