Sunday, September 20, 2015

BeautyBox5: September Reveal

 
 
 
Happy almost fall!! I'm so excited for the weather to cool down and the chance to bust out my flat iron.   Just in case you don't feel quite ready for the change in season, Beauty Box 5 has your back.  For the newbies out there, BeautyBox5 is a monthly subscription that selects five beauty industry favorites and delivers them straight to your door.  There are various subscription options to chose from, but my lucky self receives a complimentary box each month in exchange for my thoughts :) So lets check 'em out!
This month's theme: Fall on Fleek! 
 
"Don't let the September issue intimidate you!  Even the most daunting trends can be worn by the everyday girl with a little practice, fearlessness and flawlessness n fashion and makeup alike, it's all about being adventurous while stating true to hue.  Smolder out of summer colors into metallic eyes and rosy cheeks and give supermodels a run(way) for their money"- BB5 


  Beautiful Nutrition Lemon Rinse Gentle Clarifying Treatment 
Retail: $10.00 13.3 oz.
 A capful of this restoring remedy root to tip after washing, is supposed to leave your hair shiny and weightless.  Plus it's citrus scent smells delish! 

  
 Harvey Prince Sincerely Mini Roller
Retail: $21.00 
This herbaceous blend of cedarwood, freesia and orange flowers is smells absolutely amazing.  It's sweet and floral but the cedarwood gives it a really nice musky twist.  I think this is my favorite fragrance out of all the ones I've received from BB5.  Love this one.  



  Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass Lip & Cheek Stain
Retail: $22.99 .035 oz.
A glossy, lightweight stain to help create a soft glow.  It has an easy to control, doefoot applicator to let you just swipe the color on either your lips, cheeks or both!
 

Bellapierre Shimmer Powder in Snowflake
Retail: $19.99
I can never have too many highlighters.  This is a white shimmer that has worked well for under my brows or at the inner corner of my eye.    



Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Crayon in Well Played
Retail: $14.00

I'm a lover of anything gold, especially eye shadows.  Colors like these make blue eyes really pop and they're also perfect for the upcoming holidays. 
 
  

Overall I thought this month's box was pretty good!  I see myself using almost all of the products and it was nice that three of them were full size.



Do you receive any beauty box subscriptions? Are you interested in BeautyBox5?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...