Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Elemis Celebrates the UK


The UK is host to some of this summer’s hottest events. Earlier this month we watched the Queen’s undeniably elegant Jubilee Garden Party, and now we await the anticipated 2012 Olympic Summer Games come July.  In celebration of it all the skincare experts of Britain's Elemis release their line of luxurious new Sp@Home products.     


Elemis’s Frangipani Monoi Body Oil is a must have for the season as it takes your body by storm, treating everything from your skin, nails and hair.   From the shores of the Polynesian Islands, it‘s frangipani flowers soaked in Coconut Oil hydrate skin while white gardenias surround you in a heavenly, sweet, floral aroma.  I was grateful to see it had a control spout that poured only a minimal amount at a time, preventing spills.  (You can never be too careful when using oils).  I gently massaged it into my legs after showering and saw that it absorbed fairly quickly.  It didn’t linger or leave me feeling greasy.  My skin began to feel baby soft and I couldn’t help but relish in its addictively gorgeous scent every time I used it.  Soon I began using it on my cuticles after manicures and watched them become softer and shapelier over time.  Its results are long lasting because even if I missed an application, my skin continued to feel smooth.  This multi functional oil makes for a fabulous accessory to ensure every part of you stays silky smooth this summer!   Retail $50.00  *Note*It solidifies at cooler temps and directions recommend placing it in a bowl of warm water to liquefy before use.  




Every girl strives for soft, sandal ready feet come summer and Elemis’s Treat Your Feet foot cream is a surefire way to get them.  It’s a rich cream that absorbs quickly, easily, and smells divine.  It contains the two powerful moisturizers shea butter and jojoba oil to soften and hydrate your skin.  I applied it in the evening and saw results literally over night.  I used an amount the size of a dime which proved to be enough for both feet combined.  I gently massaged it all over my feet, focusing on the rough areas.  I was surprised to find that it was not greasy and I could walk around my wood floors less than 10 minutes later, without feeling like I was on a slip and slide.  By the next morning I had noticed the rough patches already felt smoother.  It provides an intense moisturizing experience for your feet with heightened results after continued use.  Its blended scent of eucalyptus and lemon oils lets you drift off into relaxation while your feet are left feeling soothed and relieved.  I sincerely ADORE this cream and plan to use it year round.  Retail: $30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...