Sunday, July 2, 2017

Beauty Box 5: June Reveal



BeautyBox5 kept me in suspense this month by arriving a little late.. so even though we are in July, this post is actually for June's unboxing.  For those not familiar with BeautyBox5it is a monthly beauty box subscription that selects five of the industry's must haves and delivers them straight to your door!  There are various subscription options to chose from, but my lucky self receives a complimentary box each month in exchange for sharing the goodies with all of you lovelies :)


Each month has a theme and this month's was a sassy "Get it Girl!".  



Now, let's get to the goods shall we? 

Laritzy Lip Pencil
Retail: $18.00

I'm all about neutrals and I think this lip liner from Laritzy in Bare is perfect for any season.  It's pigmented and creamy enough to completely fill in your lips, or use just as a liner.    


DID Hair Jeweled Hair Tie Set
Retail: $7.50

My hair is too thick for these to hold it in place, but they make for cute accessories.  Especially the bedazzled ones.  And bonus, their soft fabric is designed to keep your hair crease free.     

Coastal Scents Revealed 3 Palette (sample size)
Full size: $19.95

I love the colors in this palette.  It's on the edgier side which will be perfect for a night out.  The shadows are advertised as highly pigmented and buildable, making for an easy transition from a day to night look.   

Jesse's Girl Liquid Liner
Retail: $6.99

I don't use colored eye liners too often, but I like this one so much that I already have a look in mind.  It's a bright, Hawaiian blue and super easy to apply.  Dries quickly too.      



Prestige Cosmetics My Biggest Lashes Mascara
Retail: $7.50

I read some pretty amazing reviews about this mascara and have high expectations for it.  Its "plushy" brush is said to boost "high volume" without the clumping.  Considering the size of the brush, I do feel like it will create a fair amount of volume.. we'll find out!   


Four out of the five items were full sized and together totaled over $40.  Overall, I'm definitely happy with this month's box and look forward to July's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...