Friday, July 24, 2015

BeautyBox5: July Box Reveal

 
 
 It makes me sad to think the summer is basically half over < massive sigh>,  but not to worry, this month's Beauty Box 5, Summer Night Out themed box is here to keep the party goin!  For those of you that don't know, BeautyBox5 is a monthly subscription that selects five beauty industry favorites and delivers them straight to your door.  There are various subscription options to chose from, but my lucky self receives a complimentary box each month in exchange for my thoughts :) 
 
 
"You know when it's so hot that you can't even think about getting ready?  We feel your pain.  instead of slaving away at your vanity, swipe on sparkle for your nails, lips, and body and spend more time out on the town, soaking up beach vibes, or just sitting pretty near the A/C unit.  Wherever you spend your warm summer night, you'll look so colorfully cool"- BB5
 
Let's check them out...
 
 
Love Life Skin Love Life Skin Collection
Retail: $25.00- $30.00 1.oz- 1.7 oz.
 

OFRA Lip Gloss: Sunshine
Retail: $12.95

Pur~lisse Flash Tattoos
retail: $9.00

Nanacoco Nail Polish: Choco Spark
Retail: $3.00



OFRA Lip Liner: Nude
Retail: $13.00
 

 
  
 Overall, I was happy with the products.  I'm always down for some Nanacoco products and I love flash tattoos!!  They're the perfect summer accessory.  I'm also partial to the soft pink ORFA lip liner, it's very natural looking which I love.      
 
 
Do you subscribe to BB5?  What did you think of this month's box?   
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...