Hair by Guido, Redken Creative Consultant
Redken Creative Consultant Guido amped up the shine factor at the Coach presentation, in order to offset the heavier fabrics and textures featured in the collection. He used diamond oil shatter proof shine and shine flash 02 glistening mist to achieve this natural, wet shine look. To complete the very Americana look, Guido added leather feathers in the back of the hair.
"The overall look for Coach this season has a very distinct American kind of spirit. This girl is free-spirited and hails from the mid-west. I let the hair dry naturally and then added diamond oil and shine flash 02 to get a shiny wet texture, rather than a dry matte finish. It is all very American, and a little bit 70s with the middle parting."
-Guido, Redken Creative Consultant
Redken Products Used:
shine flash 02 glistening mist
diamond oil shatterproof shine
|Photos by Greg Kessler for Redken|
Get the Look:
- Apply diamond oil shatterproof shine to dry hair from mid-lengths to ends
- Create a messy center part
- Using your fingers, blow dry hair around the part to smooth the top
- Section by section, apply shine flash 02 glistening mist from root to ends to create a natural, wet shine look
- Create a loose half ponytail just above the nape of the neck and fasten with hair elastic
- Pin or wrap a leather hair accessory on top of the hair elastic