Hair stylist Jenny Balding was backstage to create the head turning looks set to hit the runway at the Diego Binetti show for this season's New York Fashion Week.
Designer: Diego Binetti
"The LOVE by Diego Binetti FW14 has a spirit that is Nomadic with a city-slicker vibe…LOVE collection is unapologetically street-inspired with a sophisticated bohemian flair." - Diego Binetti
To compliment this collection, Jenny Balding created a look with a naturally disheveled, rocknroll, effortless feel. "This is a woman who wouldn't spend much time on her hair, but looks effortlessly sexy and disheveled. Enhancing natural beauty was key for this look."
Get the Look:
- Start with clean, dry hair to showcase hair's natural texture
- Use a dry shampoo like Redken pillow proof blow dry two day extender & oil absorbing dry shampoo to give body and volume at the roots
- Spray section by section from the nape of the neck, right up to the front hairline
- Mist hair all over with a light hairspray – I used Redken fashion work 12 versatile working spray as you can layer it on without it becoming sticky
- Use a large curling iron only to create a bend in the mid shaft of the hair – this creates movement and texture
- Shake your hair out and let it fall into its natural part to give this effortless, sexy disheveled finish