Maria Menounos in Max Azria Atelier and nails by Katie Hughes using butter LONDON.
To create the look to complement Maria’s hot pink gown, Katie layered lacquers while keeping the nude mannequin nail look.
Get the Look:
· Katie began by painting Maria’s nails with two coats of butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in Trallop (part of butter LONDON’s NEW Boho Rock Collection).
· In order to add a bit of elegance to Maria’s nail look, Katie layered one coat of butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in Hen Party over Trallop to give the nail a chic feel.
· Katie completed the look with butter LONDON P.D. Quick Topcoat and then applied butter LONDON Handbag Holiday Cuticle Oil around the nails to help them dry faster
Masters of Sex star, Caitlin FitzGerald was also spotted rocking a custom butter LONDON mani created by Global Colour Ambassador, Katie Jane Hughes.
"I thought Caitlin should go with a pale gold matte on her nails as I knew it would be a gorgeous compliment to the pale blue Emilia Wickstead dress and Anya Hindmarch clutch she wore,” said Katie Jane Hughes, butter LONDON Global Colour Ambassador. “The dress has a slightly vintage feel and I thought butter LONDON’s Matte Finish Shine Free Topcoat would create a cool contrast, which Caitlin loved."
Get the Look:
· Katie began by applying a layer of butter LONDON Nail Foundation Flawless Basecoat to the nail which acts as a foundation for nail lacquer by smoothing ridges and imperfections.
· Katie then applied one coat of butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in Trallop, a caramel crème shade, followed by one coat of butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in The Full Monty, a molten gold nail lacquer.
· The look was finished with butter LONDON's Matte Finish Shine Free Topcoat.
Did you have a favorite look at this year's Golden Globes?