Sunday, March 19, 2017

Review: Lemon Rinse Gentle Clarifying Treatment

Retail: $10.00
 
Lemon Rinse Gentle Clarifying Treatment from Beautiful Nutrition is described as a ph Balancing Restorative Rinse that will rid your scalp of build up and whip dull hair back into shape.  The brand boasts use of the highest quality natural ingredients, and each product is free of parabens, DEA/MEA/TEA, or artificial colors, flavors or fragrances.
 
My hair is curly and therefore always on the dry side.  I don't use clarifying treatments as often as I should, and I like this one because it's quick.  You simply apply an amount after you've shampooed and conditioned, then rinse it out after a minute or so.  

 
The lemon scent is evident, but not overwhelming.  The formula is clear with zero lather, so for me, that was the only challenge.  The first couple of times I squirted it in my hand, and then tried to apply to my scalp.  But ultimately, I found it was easier to just squirt it directly onto my head.  That way, I felt sure I wasn't missing spots.    
  
The directions say you only need to leave it in for a few seconds, but I usually left it on for at least two minutes or so.  My hair is really thick so I wanted to make sure it had time to penetrate.  I expected there to be some sort of tingling sensation, but there wasn't any.  Instead, my scalp felt soothed and refreshed after I rinsed it out. 
 
 
Almost right away I felt like my hair looked shinier, and I could see more of my blond highlights.  It also seemed to diminish some of my frizz.  It was after a few more uses that I noticed the build up really start to disappear.  Overall, I'd say it did a good job.  For only $10.00 it's definitely worth a shot.
 
 
Have you tried this rinse?  What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...