Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunnyside Holds 4th Annual Restuarant Week

 I'm a sucker for restaurant week because it's a fun way to try new places without breaking the bank.  When I learned Sunnyside Queens had started holding their own, I couldn't pass it up.  Each participating restaurant was offering a three course meal for just $25, and that's pretty hard to beat.  Scroll down to see where I ended up!
 
 
Restaurant: Dazies Restaurant
Style food: Italian
 

Appetizer: Minestrone Soup
 
Entrée: Rigatoni Vodka
 
Dessert: Tartufo
 
 
Restaurant: Riko Peruvian Cusine
Style food: Peruvian

Appetizer: Papa a la Huancaina
 
Entrée: Ceviche de Coco
 
Dessert: Postre de Tres Leches
 
 
 
Restaurant: Arriba Arriba
Food Style: Mexican
 
Dish: Chips and Guacamole
  
 
 Drink: Frozen Margarita
 
 
Appetizer: Calamari
   
Entrée: Seafood Enchiladas

 Dessert: Fried Ice Cream
 
 
 
 It was my first time at each of these restaurants and I enjoyed them all.  The portions were very satisfying and the service at each was commendable.  If you're ever in the area, I highly recommend treating yourself to one of these local gems!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
























 

 

 

 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...