Tuesday, January 19, 2016

BeautyBox 5: January Reveal

  
 
 
Hello dolls!  I'm excited to share this month's BeautyBox5 goodies!  For the newbies out there, BeautyBox5 is a monthly subscription that selects five beauty industry favorites and delivers them straight to your door.  There are various subscription options to chose from, but my lucky self receives a complimentary box each month in exchange for my thoughts.
 
This month's theme was " You can get away with almost anything if your hair is styled and your nails are on point"- BB5
 
Amen!
 
Retail: $6.00
Custom Accent Nail Wraps
 
These nail decals are an easy, creative way to amp up your look in seconds! 
 
 

Retail: $14.99
Novex Bamboo Sprout Deep Conditioning Treatment
 
Novex's rich formula is designed to nourish tired, thirsty hair.  Massage into hair and rinse out after 15 minutes for rejuvenated locks!
 
 

Retail: $7.00
Plump for Joy
 
Designed to give your drab hair a boost, spritz this thickening elixir onto wet or dry hair for some added drama!
 

Retail: $5.00
Keratin Gloves
 
This concept of Keratin for your hands is totally new to me.  This revolutionary treatment is supposed to strengthen nails and nourish skin and cuticles.  Can't wait to give this one a go!
 
 

Retail: $9.99
Nails Inc. Nail Polish in
 
The only thing I like about winter is the assortment of new, insanely dark nail colors.  I'm in love with Grosvenor Crescent from nails inc.  It's a deep, purplish/ black shade and I will probably go through half the bottle before the season is over.   

 
Retail: $6.99
Salon Grafix Hair Spray
 
Designed for extra hold, this is the perfect size hair spray for tossing in your purse or gym bag for quick touch ups!
 


 Overall, I liked this month's box!  I'm excited to try everything in it- especially the gloves.  I can see myself using almost all of the products pretty regularly.  I can never have enough winter necessities to get me through the season! 
 
 
Do you subscribe to any beauty boxes?  Are you interested in BB5? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...