Saturday, October 17, 2015

Fall Favorite: Jennifer Bradley Cosmetics

If you haven't already, you need to update that make up bag for fall.  It's TIME.  PR recently sent over the latest eye shadow gem from Jennifer Bradley: Drunken Olive.  It is the brand's newest fall shade and my latest crush.      



It was my first time working with Jennifer Bradley cosmetics and after a little research, I learned it was created by former actress, singer and model, Jennifer Bradley.  Using her personal experiences with makeup and skin issues, she created the only Medical Grade Skincare line paired with a personal Cosmetics line developed for sensitive skin, and designed to work for everyone.  



Flash

No flash

I'm a big fan of Drunken Olive.  It's a deep olive green with a gold/copper shimmer, and
unless my eyes were playing tricks on me, I see a hint of dark green shimmer as well. 
It was all around close to perfect.  The texture was smooth and applied easily over primer.  I chose to wear it solo on my lid with a highlighter on my brow bone, and it blended nicely.  And I was happy to see it didn't smudge off during my workout at the gym.  I like this shade because a few swipes achieves a slightly bolder look that's still appropriate for the office, or you can go heavier and add some liner for the ultimate fall smoky eye. 



Have you tried Jennifer Bradley Cosmetics?  Are you interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...