Tuesday, May 28, 2019

The Look Breakdown

Thank you for all the love and compliments on my recent look!  I listed the basics on The Gram but I thought since it was so popular, I'd do a formal post and provide a more detailed breakdown for you all.  Scroll down for more pics, and the breakdown at the bottom!



 
 
  
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


 



Dress: Baby Blue
Shoes: Betsey Johnson
Earrings: Vivi Sun Jewelry

Lashes: Kiss Flirty
Nails: imPress Press on Manicure
Makeup: by ME
Products: Eve Pearl HD Pro Palette, Max Factor Masterpiece Nude Palette Contouring Eye Shadows 01 Cappuccino Nudes, L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara in Black Noir, Chella Tantalizing Taupe Eyebrow Pencil, bare Minerals All Over Face Color and Original Mineral Veil, lavera Glossy Lips in Sweet Melon
Brushes: eco Tools (of course!)
Hair: by ME
Products:  L'Oreal Paris Lock it Weather Control Hairspray (my mother recently introduced me to this one and I LOVE it!) BaByliss Pro Curling Iron 2".
And although you obviously can't see it, I topped everything off with one of my fave fragrances: Amo Ferragamo

If there's anything I missed or that you have questions on, let me know and I'll do my best to find it for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...