Wednesday, March 16, 2016

New Release: Pevonia LipRenew Plump & De-Age Treatment

 
 
Pevonia's latest LipRenew Plump & De-Age treatment has got everyone's lips talking.  Last week I attended its launch event at the ultra fab Sugar Factory where I got to test it out for myself, and spend the night evening getting pampered! 
 
 
 
 
The popular skincare line has created a unique formula that acts as a lipofiller that instantly plumps and lifts.  This plumper is unique, though, and not like many others.  This one is designed not just for your lips, but also for the area around them to help smooth skin, reduce wrinkles and blur imperfections. 
 
 
The brand is widely known for its natural ingredients.  The treatment uses a key ingredient called Sesamum Indicum Seed Extract from sesame seeds, which acts a potent stimulator.  It contains also shea butter and hyaluronic acid for intense moisturizing and repair.               
 
 
 
To try it out, guests were invited to sit down and get dolled up with some amazing lip art designs by the lovelies of Joli Beauty Bar.   
 
 
 
The make up artist applied some directly to my lips as the base and then around my outer mouth.  She warned I'd feel some tingling, and within seconds I felt it kick in.  My skin is sensitive so the tingling lasted several minutes and then subsided.  I like this product because it serves as a plumper that you can wear solo, and as a primer to help keep your lipstick in place.  I'd say it's a win-win!            
 

 
The night wasn't complete without a surprise visit by this cutie!  Even Tinkerbell the dog dropped by to give her stamp of approval!  xx
 


Product retails for $55.00 and is available at select spas nationwide and Pevonia.com  
 
 
 
Photos courtesy of Frank Rocco Photography
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...