Saturday, June 20, 2015

BeautyBox5: June Box Reveal



Happy Saturday!! I hope everyone has been enjoying the weekend so far.  You may have already guessed it's about that time for me to dish about this month's BeautyBox5 goodies!  For those of you that don't know, BeautyBox5 is a monthly subscription that selects five beauty industry favorites and delivers them straight to your door.  There are various subscription options to chose from, but my lucky self receives a complimentary box each month in exchange for my thoughts :) 

Each month has a special theme:
 
"Have glam, will travel!  No matter where you're off to this month, make a statement with your eyes, nails, and complexion that won't soon be forgotten.  We've packed our favorite brands from both near and far into this box, so you can get globetrotter gorgeous- no passport required!  Au revoir, beauty babe!"- BB5
 
 
 Let's take a look..


 Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
 Retail: $22.00 .4 oz.
 
An extra mascara never hurt anyone-- especially when it's from Urban Decay!!!!  I think this is the best product I've ever seen in one of my BB5 boxes.  Advertised as having a "luxe brush and creamy formula", I couldn't wait to get my grubby little paws on this new baby from UD! 
 

Herbal Essences Body Wash
Retail: $2.49 11.1 oz.
 
How did BB5 know I was dying try this scent from Herbal Essence??!  Described as a "cult fave", I've heard awesome things about "Honey I Smell Good", and I gotta say it smells guh-OOD.  The honey scent is light and sweet, not overpowering.

 
  Simple Skincare Micellar Cleansing Water
Retail: $7.99 7 oz.
 
 This was a cool surprise.  I'm running out of Micellar water and Simple Skincare happens to be one of my preferred skincare brands.  Looks like I'll be making a trip to the drugstore for a refill :p 
  
  
 LOL Rotational Eye Shadow
Retail: $3.00
 
This is the first time I've heard of LOL makeup and according to BB5, it's a new French and Australian line making its way to the U.S.  So far, I'm liking what I see!  These colors are right up my ally because I love a bronzed smoky eye, especially for the summer.  *Summer crush palette* 
 
nails inc. Nail Polish
Retail: $9.50 .33 oz.
 
AHH!! I'm a huge fan of nails inc. and a very obvious fan of the color pink.  Needless to say this bottle of brompton place totally brightened my mood and I'm totally wearing this on Monday.   
 
 
Overall  I thought this month's box was pretty awesome.  I saw a lot of my favorite brands and some products I was really excited to use.  Do you subscribe to BB5?  What did you think of this month's box?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...